KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is a world class organization which offers wide range solutions for effective and high performance of co-operate setups. We offer tangible supplies for smooth and effective office operations as well as strategic support for high performance and maximum output of personnel by delivering best practice HRM systems and training solutions. Our customized solutions are focused on helping Organizations optimize the potentials of their people – Primary Asset, while providing work tools that maximize output and productivity. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Job Type: Full-time
- Receive urine, blood or other samples for experimentation and analysis
- Prepare standard volumetric solutions or reagents to be combined with specimens
- Manage and operate laboratory equipment
- Test and study blood, urine and other body fluids
- Evaluate test results and prepare reports for physicians
- Maintain laboratory quality assurance and safety standards
- Cross-match blood for transfusion
- Guide and supervise junior staff and technicians
- Write medical articles for medical journals
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science and complete an internship program.
- Medical laboratory scientists are required to be registered with the medical sciences council of their country of residence to practice.
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Record keeping skills
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Patience, adaptability, dependability
- Accuracy and precision
- Manual and finger dexterity
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Good eyesight and near vision
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time
- Knowledge of chemistry and biology
- Knowledge of clinical laboratory procedures
- Knowledge of clinical microbiology
- Knowledge of the use and operation of laboratory equipment such as microscopes and cell counters.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
11th April, 2023.