Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) was established to provide suitable evidence-based healthcare and information/support to needy children and family in a timely manner. We hope to support and improve the governance tree in healthcare provision in this arena.
This Foundation is a testimony and acknowledgement of the valuable contributions to child welfare by the Late Lady Helen Odeka who devoted over 50 years of her working life to promoting the health and wellbeing of newborn, infants, children and adolescents in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Coordinating Administrator
Duties of the Post
- Create a usable database with computer savvy stance and maintain/ update organizational contact lists/database.
- Creative and able to use initiative on behalf of the Organization
- Prepare background communication and promotional materials for briefings and visits to media houses
- Ability to organize Seminars
- Promote activities of the Foundation
- Liaise with press, stakeholders, Donor Agencies
- Ability to negotiate and empathize
- Organize and generate public interest on the activities of the Foundation.
- Assist in developing and maintaining close collaboration with mass media, as well as with groups and organizations whose support is essential to the achievement of the Foundation’s Goals
- Education: Minimum of a 1st Degree or its equivalent
- ICT Skills: Use of IT Skills for management information and communication channel.
- Social Media: Experience and ability to demonstrate the use of social media channels as well as digital content editing in the workplace.
- Communication: Highly developed verbal, written, and oral skills to promote and represent the Foundation.
- Knowledge of common WHO definition of relevant statistics in Child Health matters (e.g Immunization, Child/ Infant Mortality, Poverty Alleviation)
- Most show enthusiasm to be engaged in research work
- Previous experience working with a Foundation
- Knowledge of website development and management.
- Degree in Communications or equivalent
- Able to represent in person and communicate in a highly engaging way
- Ability to demonstrate marketing skills
- Salary commensurate with experience and maybe negotiable
- Training will be offered to successful candidate where gaps are noted that needs addressing in line with the Foundation’s vision (training needs to be discussed during the interview)
- Office space and computer support will be available
- LHCHF will expect the appointee to maintain the website and related IT issues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th August, 2018.