Posted on :
22 Nov, 2009
22 Nov, 2009
Lafarge Nigeria is a world leader in building materials, operating as West African Portland Cement PLC (WAPCO) was established in 1959 with its first factory in Ewekoro, Ogun State, Nigeria, commencing manufacturing operations in 1960. The second factory in Sagamu, also in Ogun State was established in 1978. Lafarge is looking for experienced, intelligent and highly motivated individuals to fill the following position: Central Control Room Supervisors.
CENTRAL CONTROL ROOM (CCR) SUPERVISORS: LCW-LKB-CR
• To operate production equipment, organize and coordinate the production shift team in his area of operation, to produce good quality product taking cognisance of safety, efficiency, effectiveness, quality and cost per tonne.
• The position reports to the Shift Manager
• B.Sc/HND in Engineering with Mechanical, Chemical, Chemistry, Physics or Electrical Engineering as main subjects), with 2-3 years operating experience in a process industry
• OND in Engineering (with Mechanical, Chemical, Chemistry, Physics or Electrical Engineering as main subjects) with 5 – 8 years cement industry experience
• Good team player and self motivated
• Able to rake Initiative based on
• Sound problem solving skills
• Demonstrate leadership skills via work ethics, ability to delegate and motivate, fairness, must be hands-on etc
• Very good written and verbal communications skills
• Commitment to the high standards of safe work habits
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office packages.
Deadline is 3rd December, 2009.