Posted on :
22 Nov, 2009
22 Nov, 2009
Lafarge Nigeria is a multinational and leading player in the building and construcion or civil engineering industry an is looking for experienced, intelligent and highly motivated individuals to fill the following position:Draughtsman.
• The Draughtsman’s primary objective is to measure, produce, obtain, organize, update and make accessible the reference documents and working documents, which will be used in the New Plant – LAKATABU.
• The Incumbent is also responsible to ensure that filing and access systems used are fully compatible with current and planned Company standards.
• Certificate/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/draughtsmanship with 5 years hands-on experience in a process industry.
• Minimum two years working experience in a similar organization where technical information is handled on a regular basis.
• Be versatile with Civil and Mechanical drawings
• Good team player, hands-on and self-motivated.
• Must be very proficient in the use of Autodesk applications.
• Minimum requirement is strong knowledge of AutoCAD software.
• Demonstrate ability to create and implement organized systems for information management in an industrial setting.
• Demonstrate ability to understand and follow complex technical procedures and to adapt to existing tools and structures.
Deadline is 3rd December, 2009.