Posted on :
21 Nov, 2009
21 Nov, 2009
Lafarge Nigeria Cement company is a multinational and leading player in the building industry an is looking for experienced, intelligent and highly motivated individuals to fill the following position:Mechanical Inspectors.
MECHANICAL INSPECTORS LCW-LKB-MI
• Measure and monitor equipment conditions, analyze trends, identify the needs for maintenance and recommend sustainable corrective actions (mechanical, electrical, mobile equipment, instrumentation and civil works), taking into account production constraints.
• Contribute to the best level of performance of plant’s equipment.
• B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
• Professional experience :
• 5 years hands on experience in a process industry
• Good team player and self motivated
• Strong technical knowledge of Mechanical Maintenance operations.
• Energetic with good aptitude for fieldwork, very mobile.
• Accurate, Analytical, meticulous, hands-on and pay attention to details.
• Very good written and verbal communications skills.
• Commitment to the highest standards of safe work habits.
• Computer literate in Microsoft office packages with minimum Requirement Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Project.
• Demonstrate leadership skills via work ethics, ability to delegate and motivate, fairness, etc.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
• Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic Operations.
Deadline is 3rd December, 2009.