Posted on :
21 Nov, 2009
21 Nov, 2009
Lafarge Cement Nigeria is a multinational and leading player in the building industry an is looking for experienced, intelligent and highly motivated individuals to fill the following position: Shift Manager.
SHIFT MANAGER LCW-LKB-CR SM
• To organize and coordinate the plant shift team to product good Quality product taking cognisance of safety, efficiency, effectiveness, quality and cost per tonne
• Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the production plants and reports -to the Production Coordinator
• B.Sc/HND in Engineering (with Mechanical, Chemical, Chemistry, Physics or Electrical Engineering as main subjects)
• At least 5 years cement industry experience or 8 years in a process industry
• Good team player and self motivated
• Complete working knowledge of cement production process and equipment as well as quality control requirements
• Commitment the highest standards of safe work habits
• Able to take initiative based on sound problem solving skills
• Demonstrate leadership skills via work ethics, ability to delegate and motivate, fairness, must be hands-on etc. .
• Computer literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lotus Note)
Deadline is 3rd December, 2009.