Lagra was incoporated under the laws of federal republic of Nigeria in 1991 and has since been a major and active player in the Food and Beverage sector of the Economy. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Food Additives and Flavours)
Location: Ejigbo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors.
- Forecasting sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Attend meeting, sales events, and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in related fields.
- Minimum of 7 years’ sales experience.
- Experience in the Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverages is highly desired.
- Knowledge of acidulants and preservatives, liquid flavours, beverage emulsions, powder flavours and food colours are highly desired.
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets.
- Candidates must reside in proximity to Ikotun, Egbe, Jakande Gate, Isolo, Ago Palace Way etc
- Must possess a valid driving license.
- Fluency in English Language.
- Proficiency in MS-Word, MS-Excel, and MS-PowerPoint.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Confidence, motivation, and determination.
- Attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.