Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Monitors the effective implementation of an appropriate Health, Safety & Environmental system and procedures.
- Provide updates in line with changes in legislation and company directives.
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety & Environmental management
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors
- Perform facility HSE inspections
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Prepare applicable HSE reports
- B.Sc/HND in any Science related discipline (minimum of Second Class lower/Lower Credit) with additional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management System.
- Must Possess 2-3 years relevant post NYSC work experience
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
Application Closing Date: 2nd May, 2018.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online: Click Here