Lash Technologies, a consulting firm with a good track record is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Draughtman
Employment Type: Contract
Job Duration: 3 Months Contract
- Assemble documentation packages and produce drawing sets which are then checked by an engineer or an architect.
- Confer with engineering staff and other personnel to resolve problems.
- Draft working drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring connection specifications or cross-sections of underground cables, as required for instructions to installation crew.
- Draw master sketches to scale showing relation of proposed installations to existing facilities and exact specifications and dimensions.
- Measure factors that affect installation and arrangement of equipment, such as distances to be spanned by wire and cable.
- Study work order requests to determine type of service, such as lighting or power, demanded by installation.
- Visit proposed installation sites and draw rough sketches of location.
- Determine the order of work and the method of presentation, such as orthographic or isometric drawing.
- Explain drawings to production or construction teams and provide adjustments as necessary.
- Prepare and interpret specifications, calculating weights, volumes, and stress factors.
- Reproduce working drawings on copy machines or trace drawings in ink.
- Review completed construction drawings and cost estimates for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
- Supervise and train other technologists, technicians and drafters.
- Write technical reports and draw charts that display statistics and data
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 3 – 5 years work experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 6th December, 2020.