Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
Job Title: Telecom Functional Consultant
- 6-8 years of experience
- Expert knowledge of Telecom Business
- Expert knowledge in creating functional specs for telecom business functions
- Good knowledge on SQL
- Must have experience with Requirement life cycle management for atleast 1 data projects Requirement, traceability matrix, source system analysis, data profiling etc
- Good communication skills
Job Title: Navision ERP Functional Consultant
- Strong experience in supporting Manufacturing & Distribution companies
- Active role in Configure, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Create new and modify existing customization as requested from users subject to the approval from management
- Act as a technical liaison to business groups for external application support
- Test functionality developed against business requirements
- Experience in Dynamics NAV Functionality
- Gather/document functional requirements and translate functional needs into technical solutions
- Configure, test, support and implement Modues of Navision
- Analysis, designing, customizing, configuration, testing and production support
- Analyzing Managerial Information needs, evaluating end-user requirements and troubleshooting any problems in the process
- Preparation of AS-IS and TO BE (Blueprint) Functional Documentation
- Configuration of all modules as per the blue print document
- Preparation of Test scripts for Unit Testing, System Integration testing and User acceptance testing for each scenarios with complete documentation
- Testing the solution and confirming the functional specification
- Coordinate with technical consultants for resolving functional related technical issues
- Liaising with the developer on the delivery of change/development
- Preparation and sign off of change document
- Creating training documents
- Training to the end user and team members
- Preparation of Realization plan, Data migration strategy, Cutover plan, final preparation activities
- Support the clients on day to day issues
- Training the user team on the functionality.
General Skill Set
- Ability to follow a task efficiently from inception to completion.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and good inter-personal communication
- An articulate and versatile team person, with the aptitude to work under challenging deadline and environment with the best application of mind and having strong work ethics and always look to strive for excellence
- 2 – 5 Years of Experience
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Project Manager
Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
Information Technology (IT) Project Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Information Technology (IT) Project Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information , Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
Job Title: Veterinary Technician
A veterinary technician provides animal care by determining animal requirements; conducting examinations and diagnostic procedures; assisting during operations; feeding and caring for animals; maintaining supplies and equipment; maintaining records.
Veterinary Technician Job Duties:
- Determines animal requirements by conducting examinations and interviews; reviewing care plans and records; completing laboratory tests and studies, and diagnostic imaging.
- Cares for animals by taking vital signs; collecting samples; administering medications, drugs, and vaccines; bandaging and wrapping wounds; performing hydrotherapy, physical and inhalation therapies.
- Supports animal examinations by assembling required supplies and instruments; securing and bringing animals to examination room; restraining animals; providing assistance as directed; explaining animal’s status to owner.
- Supports operations by assembling required supplies and instruments; setting-up surgery table instruments; restraining animals; completing local/regional anesthesia; operating and monitoring anesthetic machines; hooking-up ECG monitors; preparing surgical site; placing catheters; obtaining blood gases; cleaning-up post-surgical site; maintaining sterile conditions; obtaining and verifying medications.
- Maintains animals by feeding and watering animals; cleaning animals’ rooms, cages, and equipment; changing cages; observing for clinical signs of disease.
- Maintains safe, secure, healthy and humane environment by sterilizing and wrapping instruments; sanitizing and disinfecting holding and operating areas; storing sterile supplies; verifying shelf life; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Maintains animal records by documenting animal conditions, reactions, and changes; updating database.
- Maintains equipment by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining equipment supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional journals.
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Skills/Qualifications: Knowledge of Animal Behavior, Animal Husbandry, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information , Clinical Skills, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Performing Diagnostic Procedures, Use of Medical Technologies, Attention to Detail, Patience, Verbal Communication
Veterinary Technician Skills and Qualifications:
Knowledge of Animal Behavior, Animal Husbandry, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information , Clinical Skills, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Performing Diagnostic Procedures, Use of Medical Technologies, Attention to Detail, Patience, Verbal Communication
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com