Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client, a Mobile engagement Company is in need to fill the below positions
Job Title: Java Software Developer
We are looking for a Java Developer with at least 2 years of professional experience in Java development. This role suits a flexible developer, eager to learn quickly and to take on a critical part of our future
In addition to the inevitable production firefight, you will try out new technologies, eventually introduce them to solve complex problems for our clients and incrementally shape our entire technology structure.
- IT College Degree (or equivalent).
- Proficient in Object-Oriented design and programming languages.
- Keen on delivering a clean & maintainable code
- Test oriented
- S.O.L.I.D principles aware
- Comfortable with Linux / UNIX environments.
- Experience developing server-side Java applications with JDK >= 1.6 with Maven, preferably using dependency injection.
- Knowledge of JSE and JEE specification components, mainly JTA, JPA,JAX-WS,JAX-RS,JDBC,Servlet.
- Relational database experience.
- Source and version control systems experience (eg: SVN or GIT)
- Experience developing applications with Apache Tomcat application server
Nice to Have:
Experience with scripting languages (eg: BASH, Python)
Experience in our technology stack :
- Apache Cassandra
- Jersey 2.0
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Programming and Configuration
- Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Testing Testing Testing !!!
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (South)
- To Implement The Sales Strategy Within The Regional Environment To Ensure That Regional Targets Across The Full Range Of Products Is Achieved.
- To Manage And Lead The Regional Sales Team Towards Sales, Distribution And Availability Of our Products.
- To Drive the company’s Growth Aspirations
- Coordinate Regional Sales Activities and Ensure Synergy with Other Activities within and outside the Department /Region and Contribute in Developing and Executing the Sub-Regional Business Plan.
- Review Sales Operations In Region Ensuring Operational Objectives Are Accomplished, Identifying Trends, Providing Input Into Sales Forecasting And Ensuring Optimum Service Levels Are Achieved And Maintained.
- Conduct Competitive Research On Competitors’ Strategy For Implementing Sales Within The Region And Develop Counter Measures To Increase Sales.
- Build And Maintain Good Relationship With Partners To Ensure Their Profitability And Achievement Of company Objectives In The Sub-Region
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years sales experience in managing complex sales cycles with a demonstrated track record of success
- Exceeds forecast by maximizing sales opportunities and profits with existing customers, identifying new prospects and establishing new customers.
- Provide strategic leadership, team spirit and the drive to ensure achievement of company objectives across all reporting activities.
- Position opens to overseas candidates as long as they carry the relevant industry experience
Method of Application
All CV’s should be sent to email@example.com , with the relevant position applied for as heading as interviews would be on first come first serve basis