Lawebod Microfinance Bank was incorporated on the 30th of March,1993 as Trinity Mortage to carry on the business of mortgage finance institution in Nigeria.
It later changed it’s name to Lawebod Microfinance Bank Limited when it was restructed and recapitalised in 2016 in a bid to better utilize its strength and resources to compete more efficiently and to reposition it as one of the foremost provider of microfinance banking services in Nigeria. The bank is licensed by the CBN and insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer / Marketing Executive
Location: Obalende, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The loan officer is responsible for sourcing, recruiting and maintaining the customers of the bank.
- He/she is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, deposit mobilization, and loan origination. He/she will be reporting to the head, credit and marketing.
- Identify prospective customers and market the products and services of the bank to the prospective customers.
- Provide information to the customers about the products and services of the bank by providing them with written materials forms, brochures, fliers, and handbills.
- Take time to explain the information in the most appropriate language to the customer Pidgin English or a Nigerian language if necessary.
- Conduct pre-account opening and fill out the ‘KYC’ know your customer forms of the bank. Also conduct pre-loan visits to prepare accompanying memo to the loan application.
- Mobilize deposits from customers by encouraging them to service their accounts and by acquainting them with any promotions that the bank may have.
- Collect cash from customers for deposits and for loan repayments.
- Adhere to all the guidelines for cash collection set by the bank including but not limited to receipting, counter-signing, reporting, and cash counting.
- Conduct monitoring visits to the bank’s loanees.
- Conduct preliminary loan appraisal of the customers seeking for credit providing background information about their business, cash flows, deposit habits, reputation in the market/place of business/place of work and ability to repay the loan amount requested.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
Requirements / Skills:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must have passion for deposit drive.
- Market loan products and process loan applications for a small-to-medium enterprise.
- Must understand at least one Nigerian language.
Salary: N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 26th January, 2022.