LawPavilion Business Solutions is Africa’s leading legal technology company. Boasting of an impressive suite of products for Legal Practitioners, Judges, Academics and Students, LawPavilion uses IT to improve how the law is practised in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account (Relationship) Manager
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full – Time
- Be the primary point of contact through engagement with customers.
- Keeping a record of clients contact information and orders.
- Attend and help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Develop and build a lasting long term relationship with key customers, both prospects and existing.
- Ensure a timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly report on key customers assigned.
- Forecast and track key customer metrics.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to on-board and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams to ensure issue resolution.
- Upselling current clients and looking for new business accounts to bring to the company.
- 1 – 2 years of experience
- Most suitable candidate should have ample experience in customer relations service, sales or other customer-facing roles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Presentation skills
- Excellent conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to lead and work within a team.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.