LeadHire Limited – Our client in the Banking Sector (Micro-Finance Bank) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments.
- To ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program.
- Evaluate the organisation’s readiness in case of business interruption, provides support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the CFO and Company Board and provides recommendations for improving the organisation’s operations.
- Evaluate compliance with existing policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development for best practices.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries.
- All other duties as reasonably requested.
- Educated to degree level in a related field or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years experience in related position in a Micro-Finance Bank.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to address issues and effect change
- Ability to demonstrate a professional and objective perspective at all times
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation.
- A demonstrated knowledge of internal controls.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects Simultaneously.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] with “Internal Control Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 12th August, 2019