A reputable, dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization with Headquarters in Abuja is in need of the services of result-oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individuals to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- The Marketing officer would work strategically to increase the inflow of the Organization in the State, as well as align into the overall objectives of the Organization.
- The suitable candidate would work with a set target which would be reviewed monthly.
- All functions and duties are to be performed under the immediate supervision of the Head, Marketing Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the activities of the Unit to ensure optimal performance.
- Actively market the State Health Insurance Scheme to the Informal Sector of the State by targeting clusters.
- Recognize key opportunities in the sector and marketing of small, medium and big corporate organizations.
- Drives the marketing operations of the company to meet and exceed targets.
- Design and drive the business development strategy.
- Constantly Research and develop new marketing strategy.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or pitch our products and services
- All other duties that might be assigned by the Organization.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BSC/HND in Marketing or any related field from a recognized tertiary institution
- Other related certificate Courses will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years continuous Marketing experience
- Must be target driven and result oriented
- Must be fluent in and understand Hausa Language
- Must have good communication and negotiation skills
- Must be able to create and handle powerpoint presentations excellently
- Proven track records of successful Marketing Operations
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and resume in one document to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 24th February, 2021.