Leben Travels (RC – CR9681) is a registered Enterprise with the Cooperate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC). We are the Best, Affordable and Trusted Travel Agency in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Secretary
- Performs work on the preparation of meetings held by the CEO (gathering the necessary materials, notifying participants of the time and place of the meeting, agenda, their registration), keeps and draws up timeline of conferences and meetings.
- Carries out the control over the execution by the employees of the enterprise of the issued orders and instructions, as well as the observance of the deadlines for the implementation of the guidelines and instructions of the CEO.
- Provides the workplace of the CEO with the necessary means of organizational technology, stationery, creates conditions conducive to the practical work of the CEO.
- Organizes the reception of visitors, contributes to the efficiency of consideration of requests and proposals of employees.
- Forms cases in accordance with the approved nomenclature ensures their safety and delivers them to the archive on time.
- Duties of a secretary in a company also include organization of business trips of the CEO: order of air and railway tickets, book hotels.
- Carries out work on the organizational and technical support of administrative activities of the CEO.
- Accepts incoming correspondence for consideration by the CEO, transmits it in accordance with the adopted decision to structural units or a specific contractor for use in the work process or preparing answers.
- Basic Marketing
- Accepts documents and personal statements for the signature of the CEO.
- Answers phone calls, records and transmits service information to the CEO, organize telephone conversations to the CEO.
- On the instructions of the CEO writes letters, requests, other documents.
N15,000/Month + Good Incentives.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 12th August, 2019