Leedtec Engineering is a consulting engineering and commissioning firm committed to innovative designs, sustainable solutions and high-quality services for clients nationwide. We view clients as partners where mutual respect, trust and integrity lead to long-term relationships over multiple projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- We are looking for an innovative Civil engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- License of professional engineer
- BS/MA in Civil Engineering
N220,000 – N300,000.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]