Legacy Hotel and Suites gives you the luxury of an international standard hotel with the freedom and space of home, by offering you the flexibility of choosing individual guestrooms or a complete fully fitted apartment, described as an urban oasis, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Technologist
- Responsible for the safe and healthy production of quality foods and drinks
- He/She should also be able to modify recipes to deliver new and dynamic concepts.
- Modify existing products and processes and develop new ones
- Check and improve safety and quality control procedures
- Preparing product costings based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products
- Deal with any customer complaint investigations or product issues
- Should be graduates of any Food/Nutrition related course.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Compensation, benefits, training, employee relations, and performance management.
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and Classifications.
- Interpret and provide guidance and instruction to the office team on HR processes, policies, workflow, and work unit priorities.
- Provide employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts, and helping to resolve work related problems.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.When needed, contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as background verification, health and life insurance, and transportation.
- Assist the office team with understanding and using the Performance Evaluation System.
- Provide oversight to the work performed by the driver and cleaner and ensure their duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Mediate conflict, grievances, and harassment cases.In consultation with the Human Resources & Administration Manager, will make decisions on HR issues.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field is required.
- Three years minimum of HR experience in a high volume, complex environment is required.
- Experience in sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing professional and management candidates is required.
- Experience in developing and implementing programs across complex organizations with software and systems related to sourcing and management of candidates is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills is required.Considerable knowledge of local employment law is a plus.
- Proficient at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required.
- Experience of working in a conflict environment is a plus.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required.
Job Title: Officer-Loss Prevention
- Patrol all areas of the property and assist guests with room access
- Monitor security feeds and conduct daily physical hazard inspections
- Respond to accidents and assist guests/employees during emergency situations
- Defuse guest disturbances and escort individuals from the property if necessary
- Conduct investigations, gather evidence, and facilitate interviews with relevant parties
- Complete required shift reports and maintain confidentiality of all loss prevention documents
- Strong communication skills
- A history of thriving in stressful situations
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
- Exercise good judgment and maintain a professional demeanor
- This role requires compliance with quality assurance expectations
Job Title: Nurse
Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- Education: University Degree in Nursing. Masters Degree in Psychology or Child care is an added advantage.
- Language Skills: English Language (Fluent).
- Good health and fitness
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills to effectively care for patients
- Ability to use initiative and establishing priorities
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Stamina to large workload
- Ability to manage conflict and resolve complaints
- Ability to work as part of a team; build and manage professional work relationships with stakeholders.
- Proficiency in using Micro-soft office package.
Job Title: Data Analyst
- We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who will turn information into insights and help management make smarter data-driven decisions.
- The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets.
- S/he will support our operational and marketing teams with insights gained from analysing data.
- The ideal candidate is adept at analysing large data sets to find opportunities for product and sales optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- S/he must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models.
- S/he must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights and must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams to achieve strategic objectives.
- Provide ongoing reports for actionable decision making
- Mine, analyse and interpret data using statistical techniques to drive resource optimization, product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, administer and maintain databases/data systems
- Utilize technical and programming skills to enhance and develop process automation
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, sales generation and other business objectives
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using various statistical techniques
- Assess the effectiveness of promotions and promotional activities.
- Develop tools to monitor and analyse performance and data accuracy.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics or any other related field.
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in the food/hospitality industry is desirable but not required.
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Experience using analytical computer languages (R/Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Advanced Excel user
- Experience with report and process automation using MS SQL, VBA and other technologies
- Experience querying databases and using statistical techniques
- Knowledge and experience creating and using machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, Sentiment Analysis(NLP) etc.
- A drive to learn, master and recommend new technologies and techniques.
Job Title: Health Club Manager
- As Health Club Manager, you will manage and drive the team to achieve excellent customer service standards and increase sales.
- You will ensure the smooth running of the club and that health and safety standards are met.
As Health Club Manager you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of all recreational facilities and equipment.
- Coordinate the delivery of all recreational guest services.
- Responsible for the safety of all guest services.
- Manage all staff in this department.
- Manage the sale and promotion of departmental products and services.Access sales and marketing data.
- Assist with the development of new products and services.
- Assist with the evaluation of sales and marketing activities.
- Anticipate economic business level fluctuations and makes action plans.
- Comply with all Hotel and corporate guidelines.Deliver high quality service to guests.
- Adhere to departmental cleaning and maintenance programs.
- Attend and input at management meetings as required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Health Club Manager Excellent communication skills, written and oral with proficiency in English.
In return we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including healthcare support and chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer/Cashier
- Efficiently manages the front desk and maintains safe by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Responsible for cash management
- Responsible for verification of cash expenditure and implementation of corresponding payments and recoveries after their authorization by the Manager
- Keep petty cash records and transactions in accordance with donor specified procedures and submits timely replenishment requests and reports.
- Manage petty cash including record keeping and verification of cash expenditure and implementation of corresponding payments
- Receive and direct visitors appropriately, receive and manage calls, monitor logbooks; issue visitor badges.
- Handle in coming written and outgoing materials, register them and pass them on to the relevant staff.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage the operation of the office equipment and maintain records of usage and issues
- Assist the Administrative and Finance officer in general office management tasks, as requested.
- Assist the Administrative, Finance and logistic staff in organizing official functions including workshop, receptions etc.
- Ensure a good level of cleanliness is maintained in the interior and exterior Front office.
- Any other tasks as assigned within the Programme team.
- OND/HND in Finance and Administration, Social Sciences, Sciences, Engineering.
- Experience in communication and public related field is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and at least one of the main local
Job Title: Finance Intern – Reconciliation Officer
- Prepare and process transactions.
- Prepare invoices.
- Perform financial reconciliation using the Xero Software
- Assist with month end closing.
- Any other duties incidental to the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other related discipline is suitable.
- Candidates must have knowledge of accounts payable
- Candidates must have knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Candidate must be proficient in data entry and management
- Should possess a personal computer.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to pay attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Job Title: Microbiologist, Food
- The incumbent will be expected to carry out Microbial analysis on assigned hotel food to ensure compliance with laid down standards.
- Must possess good analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Must possess a B.Sc/HND in Microbiology.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
- Candidates are advised not to call on phone.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for review.