Legal Research Solutions is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer/Legal Researcher
- Responsibilities will include legal research (academic and practice), contentious and non-contentious practice, and general tasks.
- We are looking to engage the services of a high caliber lawyer.
- This role does not require daily commute to office and as such would be suitable to even those presently employed.
- The work allows for a level of flexibility which means that the ideal candidate may not need to leave their present employment whilst earning a second income.
- Candidate should be intelligent, confident, result-oriented and able to work with little or no supervision.
- The ideal candidate will be globally aware and ready to operate outside the confines of the Nigerian legal system
- This is a role for an experienced practicing lawyer with exceptional legal research skills.
- Candidate must have a minimum of Second Class Upper from both their University and Law School
- Candidates who meet the basic requirement and also hold a Masters degree from a top global university will have an advantage
- The candidate must have an excellent knowledge of law, impeccable legal research skills, and critical/analytical skills.
- Salary: N70,000- N100,000 per month
- Flexible working hours
- Ideal for young, energetic practicing lawyers looking for a source of additional income
- Highly cerebral work with exciting prospects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 7th February, 2019.