The Le’Venue group of companies co-actively offer quality real estate solutions that range from primary to advanced needs. It is positioned as a one-stop solutions provider to take advantage of established and emerging opportunities in the global market. We are focused on investment management, property development, real estate consulting and mining & quarrying.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Human Resources & Legal
- As Human Resources Manager/Legal Officer, you will be responsible for attracting top talent to fill open positions.
- Evaluating employees, recommending improvements to employee relations policies.
- Ensure compliance with all required laws and regulations and draft and negotiate contracts.
- Recruitment: create job description, shortlist, interview, select candidates and advise managers on candidate’s selection, conduct and analyze exit interviews.
- Create and implement policies on issues such as performance management, working conditions and equal opportunities.
- Organize orientation and training programs for employees to improve overall productivity and results.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, counselling, appraisal, discipline of employees and handling grievances.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Advise on pay and remuneration issues such as benefits and promotions and regularly review staff salaries.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Administer performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Oversee employment law compliance and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Maintain and review the company’s handbook on policies.
- Oversees employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.
- Provide legal counsel on company related matters.
- Liaise with external solicitors to ensure legal compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Contract administration.
- Act as land registries liaison.
- Law degree (LLB, BL).
- Masters in Law or Human Resources Management.
- 5– 10 years experience in HR and company secretariat with a reputable organization.
- Applicable professional qualification including ICSAN will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly proactive and efficient.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]