Leverage Seeds Limited, is an indigenous seed company dedicated to providing genetically pure seeds of improved crop varieties, affordable fertilizers, and agrochemicals to farmers. We also provide guidance to farmers on Good Agronomic Practices for bumper harvest. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tractor Operator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Recruitment type: Permanent
Slots: 2 Openings
- We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Tractor Operator to join our team in Oyo State.
- As the Tractor Operator at Leverage Seeds Limited, you will be responsible for operating tractors and other farm machinery to support our agricultural operations
- You will work closely with our farm managers to ensure that all farm activities are executed efficiently and effectively.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Operating tractors and other farm equipment to carry out land preparation activities such as plowing, harrowing, and disking.
- Performing routine maintenance on tractors and other farm equipment to ensure they are in good working condition.
- Keeping records of equipment usage, maintenance, and repairs.
- Assisting in other farm activities such as planting, harvesting, and spraying when necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with the company’s Good Agronomic Practices.
- Participating in training and development activities to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Management.
- BSc. or HND in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a tractor operator.
- Must be able to operate and maintain tractors and other farm equipment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Good knowledge of safety regulations and best practices.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and adapt to changing work schedules.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to:email@example.com using “Tractor Operator at Leverage Seeds Limited” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th May, 2023.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.