Libmot Logistics Limited is a world-class provider of innovative logistics and supply-chain service and solutions. Libmot Logistics is known for her quality services and extensive network that operates in the whole of the 36 States in Nigeria, incorporated by the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria, which gives her the right to deliver courier and offer good logistics services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc.
- To achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final goods according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for management.
Specifications / Requirements
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or relevant field
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Male candidate preferably.
- He should stay within Ikoyi, VI, Lekki or Ajah axis.
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Application Letter, CV along with a passport photograph to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2020