Libra Circle Nigeria Limited is a technology-driven end-to-end Logistics Management Company focused on bridging the gap in global trade. Over the past four decades and still counting, we have provided bespoke Shipping Logistics and Transport services to businesses across the Retail; Manufacturing; Food, drink & Tobacco; Oil & Gas sectors (to mention just a few) within the shores of Africa and beyond. Libra Circle Limited is an end-to-end Logistics Management firm. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Industry: Coastal Logistics and Transport
- We seek applications from talented individuals in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Logistics & Transportation, Business Administration and Mathematics to join our team of brilliant and adventurous professionals as we continue to set the pace of excellence in The Coastal Logistics and Transport Sector.
- As a Graduate Trainee, you will have the privilege of working with different teams within the organization, this provides better insights as to the mode of operation of individual teams and helps you better align your interest.
- Recent graduates from a reputable University with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2020 as the earliest NYSC completion date)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Not more than 29 years old by 31st December 2023.
What we look for:
- Resilient, forward-thinking individuals with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
What We Offer:
- State-of-the-art training program designed to nurture your personal development and for the advancement of an all-rounded individual.
- A mixture of firsthand experience and developmental feedback to help talents transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
- Above industry compensation and benefits package.
- Aforward-thinking work culture designed to nurture your talent where you will be rewarded for your performance and the continuous value you bring onboard.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
21st March, 2023.