Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
- The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
- The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc.
- To achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final goods according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for management requirements:
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or relevant field
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Title: Monitoring & Enforcement Officer
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Monitoring transport activities on the highway
- Making sure all buses are in good condition on the highway
- Providing support to drivers in case of emergency
- Escalating issues on the highway to the feet manager
- Successfully communicating with passenger and drivers to ensure compliance with the organization rules and standards
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Ensuring all Drivers are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicating effectively with passengers and responding to their complain.
- Dealing with the effects of congestion on the highway.
- Confronting climate change issues by implementing transport strategies and monitoring an organization’s carbon footprint.
Job Title: Operation Officer
- Planning, Managing, Training and building operations capacity within the company.
- Identify business opportunities with the ecosystem.
- Guide on the conversion of opportunities to revenue. Identify opportunities to create service reach for customers with minimal intervention from the superior.
- Drive measurable milestones that can expand the company business. Create efficiency within the ecosystem while building a co-existence with environment within the organization.
- Initiate relationships between services and customers. Set financial goals and allocate key responsibilities within the company.
- Reduce expenses that may lead to company’s bankrupt and ensure that yearly budget is minimized.
- Direct the operational activities of the company. Align and measure performances of heads to achieve vision and goals.
- Lead and influence C-level management, board, the entire company and retain external relationships that are of benefits to the company.
- Manage escalations and threats to company’s business.
- Initiate efficient Information Technology ideas that enhances business operations with minimal cost implications. Align,
- Lead and Coordinate Tech driven operations to meet time-lines and validation.Align with industry approved agencies ensuring compliance to statutory regulations through acquisitions licenses, coordinating emergency drill, training, and other required exercises.
- Develop and supervise modes of vehicle dispatch and other operations to maximize cost-effectiveness and system productivity.
- Routinely gathering, tabulating, and analyzing transit data. Directing investigations to verify and resolve customer or motorist complaints.
- Performing other duties as required by the Operations Manager/Director of Operations.
- Implementing rules to ensure all subordinates are compliant with rules and regulations as directed by the Human Resource Department.
- This position requires a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from recognized institutions.
- Industry Experience: A minimum of 7-10 years experience or related key industry area.
- Understands customer needs,
- Effective communications,
- Understands matrix for organization’s financial performance,
- Team motivator, Track and measures staff performance,
- Ability to creates a positive learning environment,
- Can maximizes staff utilization,
- Delegates duties effectively, Enforce standards ,
- Infuse pride in organizational values and mission Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th November, 2019