LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this.
LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Lead
Function of the Role
- She/he will also be responsible for creating and growing LifeBank across Nigeria through partnerships with public and private institutions.
- The Growth Lead will be responsible for finding, cultivating and executing partnership opportunities that drive the company’s core business and will work to launch new product offerings.
- Manage and grow existing partnerships of the company
- Work directly with the CEO to define, prioritize and pursue new partnership opportunities
- Develop and execute partnerships strategy for key company’s products
- Design and implement necessary analytics to measure and optimize partnerships
- Connect with internal and external stakeholders to expand the company’s vision
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attend conferences and events on behalf of the company
- Execute and launch company’s new products
- Develop business proposals, apply for patient capital, write reports and articles for the company
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Develop market-level strategies to support new market entry, expansion and business model design
- Source and acquire relevant strategic partnerships and alliances for growth and expansion
- Pursue/create partnerships with public institutions
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Marketing, Health-related courses.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and busy environment with competing demands on time and resources
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in the medical or logistics industry
- Experience with government agencies
Skills and Abilities:
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Confident and pleasant
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Have a deep desire to work in the startup industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Loves a challenge
- Might be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary.
- Work in the office
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified