LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Representative
Job type: Full-time
- The Customer Success Representative will be responsible for promoting LifeBank Nigeria and its products to her Active and Key hospitals.
- She/he will build market positions for LifeBank Nigeria by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- S/he will work to retain and grow the business from the Active client base of the company, foster Active client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank Nigeria’s products and services with her Active and key Clients .
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the marketing a to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches, proposals and presentations to Active LifeBank customers
- Ensure Retention of all assigned Active customers
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule in assigned Active Customers
- Prepare and follow up on territorial sales forecasts on a weekly and monthly basis for Active customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and Active customer relationships
- Reporting, tracking and Resolution of Active Customers issues
- Provide daily call reports as well as weekly and monthly report of sales efforts to Active customers in marked sales territory
- Regularly follow up with active hospitals to ensure theysign up and are using the app to placing orders
- Resolve Active customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in assigned particular area.
- Expert level knowledge of department processes and product to serve as the first line of support in resolving internal and external Active and key customer issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ensure all assigned KPIs are achieved.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good organizational skills and results driven
- Highly Self motivated
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Have a deep desire to work in the startup industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Loves a challenge
- Daily field visits to Clients sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Will be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary
- BSc in Biological and Medical Sciences.
- 1-2 years Key account and Customer Experience management experience
- 1-2 years experience in direct sales in the Pharma and healthcare industry
- Experience in the medical or Pharma industry is a plus
- Will report to the Customer Success Manager, Ops Lead and COO where necessary
Accompanied by the fact that we provide services that help save lives, we also ensure that our employees are well taken care of. The following benefits are available for all LifeBank employees.
- Housing Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Focused caring team members.
- Accelerated growth.
- Workman Compensation
Interested Candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.