Lifemate Group was founded in 2002, it is headquartered in Nigeria, Africa’s largest economy and most populous nation. It has three major line of business: Furniture Products; Hardware & Machinery and Architectural designs & decorations and Small and medium scale commercial real estate development.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Promotion Planner Manager
- Formulate monthly, quarterly and annual promotional activities according to the company’s annual sales target.
- Formulate a regional store and a category or multi-category promotion plan according to the sales situation of each regional store and each category.
- Responsible for the evaluation of large and small exhibition activities and plans.
- Responsible for market research, collecting information on promotional activities in the same industry.
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and promotions quality.
- Conduct “pre” and “post” – Promotion evaluation and report on outcomes.
- Cooperate with Marketing and Sales to promote and publicize event
- Ensure compliance with APCON and mandatory regulatory bodies – NAFDAC & LASAA.
- Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
- B.Sc degree in Media, Communications, Brand Management
- Minimum of 5 years’ Brand Management experience in a Multinational / FMCG Organization.
- Creative, impressive portfolio of previously managed promotions (e.g. Fundraisers, Galas, Themed Events, Product Launches, Concerts, Conferences, Meetings, Shows, Corporate Events.)
- Solid marketing and sales skills and proven ability to build productive business relationships.
- Exceptional multitasking skills to manage multiple projects independently and consistently.
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing – Social Media Marketing.
- Experience in working with and managing a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding time and task management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Power Point.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 17th February, 2021.