Lifestores is a venture-backed retail pharmacy startup bringing disruptive innovation to the pharmaceutical sector in Nigeria. Founded by a dynamic team with world-class experience (including Harvard University, Stanford University and leading global institutions) and local knowledge (including over 20 years of Nigerian pharmacy retail experience).
Lifestores is also designed as a training platform for junior pharmacists who want to run their own pharmacies in the future, working through a strategic partnership with WAVE Academies.
Lifestores is launching a new “store” pharmacy format in Lagos, and we are seeking an ambitious, passionate and results-obsessed individuals to join our team in the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
About the Position
- The Sales Associate is responsible for delivering professional, warm and friendly in-store experiences for all Lifestores customers.
- Sales Associates are the face of Lifestores Pharmacy, and are the individuals that customers remember – as a result they must live and breathe our “customer first” values.
- A successful Sales Associate will create delighted customers, who are loyal to Lifestores and actively recommend our store to their friends and family members.
The specific responsibilities of the Sales Associate include:
- Delivering Lifestores sales-related SOPs (standard operating procedures) professionally:
- Meeting and greeting new customers
- Processing POS (point of sale) purchases
- Processing customer returns
- Complying with inventory control procedures
- Ensuring that the store’s presentation areas are clean and organised
- Other administrative support
- Delivering excellent customer service above and beyond customer expectations:
- Working with customers to understand their needs and then recommend the right product to solve the customer’s problem
- Developing customer loyalty by building ongoing personal relationships
- Keeping on top of product information and training:
- Keeping up to date on the Lifestores products list
- Being responsible for tracking stock levels and expiration dates for items in assigned selling area
- Attending and actively engaging in regular team communications (e.g. morning meetings, training sessions)
- Achieving the store’s sales goals (daily, monthly, quarterly and annual):
- Suggesting ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store design)
- Cross-selling products
- Encouraging other team members to improve sales capacity
- Being a role model and inspirational carrier of Lifestores’ culture and beliefs
Qualifications & Characteristics
Ideal candidates for the Sales Associate role must:
- Have completed a Bachelor’s Degree
- Have basic Microsoft Office skills
- Have 1+ years of professional working experience, ideally in a selling role
- Be a self-starter who can accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
- Be highly driven and relentlessly obsessed with results
- Be resourceful and good with people
- Be an exceptional communicator (oral and written)
- Have strong leadership skills and personal integrity
- Have basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Have a friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive compensation, including bonus allowance for outperformance of sales goals
- Collaborative, meritocratic working culture
- Opportunity to work with and learn directly from world-class operators
- Access to regular formal managerial and entrepreneurial training
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 14th August, 2017.