Lightbridge Communications Corporation (LCC), is a Tech Mahindra Company. In Feb. 2015 LCC was acquired and is now part of Tech Mahindra’s Network Services. Tech Mahindra is a USD 3.4 billion company providing services to 649 global customers including Fortune 500 companies, employing 100,000+ professionals across 51 countries. Today, Tech Mahindra is the largest independent, technology agnostic services company offering comprehensive services spanning the entire network life-cycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BO Engineer
- Ensure all agreed contractual and non contractual performance KPI’s are reported and delivered as per the HU Business model.
- Setup up and ensure conducting Weekly governance management setup with customer and addressing all issues in issue log as per Agreed timelines
- Procatively making improvement / Handling plans for:
- All KPI’s not meeting the SLA/WLA’s ,
- Handling of special events ,
- Regulatory performance and guideline adhearence.
- Network Security implementation
- Daily monitoring of the networks
- Taking corrective action accordingly.
- Ensure standardisation of processes and cganges as agreed with the customer incorporated, educated and complied to by circle and NOC teams
- Provide technical support to circle for TX related issues from Customer and NOC Sharing findings of other circle issues.
- Co-ordinate with TAC for the resolution of circle issues.
- Ensure preventive maintenance.
- Checking repeated outages.
- Implementation of audit tracker
- Provide support to circle team and ensure getting timely KPI outage, SLA and site signoff.
- Ensure Spare parts availability through customer and SPMS department in circles.
- Formulate the competence development guideline for the MS Radio Ops delivery X.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply