Lily Homes Limited is an integrated Real Estate Company with focus on developments and investments in real estate which metamorphosed from Brickwork Property Solutions in August 2008.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong data analysis and market research skills
Job Title: Real Estate Agent
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a qualified Real Estate Agent to serve as a point of reference between property owners and prospective buyers.
- You will assist landlords in promoting their properties for sale and offer advice to interested buyers.
- The goal is to forward and secure a mutually satisfactory agreement and close sales deal between the two parties involved.
- B.Sc in Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or any Social Sciences is required.
- Must have 2 – 4 years experience in the real estate sector.
Job Title: Sales Officer
- We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out, engage customer prospects and closing sales lead.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Work Experience: 2 – 4 year experience in sales.
- Experience in the real estate and financial sector is an added advantage.
Job Title: Web Developer/Digital Marketing Strategist
- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer/Social Media Strategist to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Selected candidate will administer and manage our social media accounts.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media Management, Content Management/Blogging, Mobile Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Google Tag Managing and Analytics
- Well written designed, testable, efficient code, Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices, Integrate data from various back-end services and databases, Create and maintain software documentation
- Work Experience: 2 – 3 years
Percentage commission is flexible and attractive salary plus incentives for productive sales person
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the job position eg: “Customer Service Officer” as the subject title.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2018.