Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). Also we are consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we are consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Radiologist
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full Time
- This role is responsible for providing high quality clinical radiological service that supports the diagnosis and treatment of patients in the hospital.
Key Result Areas (KRA):
- Undertake and report on radiological diagnostic and interventional procedures where appropriate for expertise and when credentialing requirements are met.
- Provide expert advice to referring clinicians on the most appropriate diagnostic investigations.
- Evaluate patients’ medical history to ensure medical imaging are safe for their health
- Contribute to quality patient care by carrying out various medical imaging techniques to provide visual representations of specific human body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatment.
- To be able to suggest alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
- Ability to use device such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
- Communicating and discussing results and diagnosis with physicians.
- Following medical protocols for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations when necessary.
- To be “on-call” or participate in shift rosters is a requirement of the position
- Candidate must be licensed to practice medicine from the Nigerian Medical and Dental Association.
- Candidates must possess a valid license with professional body to practice as a radiologist.
- Must have at least 3-8 years’ experience practicing as a consultant radiologist.
- Candidate must be proficient in carrying out general radiology techniques such as X-Ray, MRI, and ultrasound.
- Candidate must possess good patient management skills.
- The job holder must have good communication skills, and strong ability to work well under extreme pressure, self-discipline and excellent long term concentration.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Radiologist” as the subject of the mail.
5th June, 2023.