Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Consultant Radiologist
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for providing high quality clinical radiological service that supports the diagnosis and treatment of patients in the hospital.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
Clinical Service Delivery:
- To supervise and be responsible for the clinical work and keeping of records staff attached to his/her department in the hospital.
- Undertake and report on radiological diagnostic and interventional procedures where appropriate for expertise and when credentialing requirements are met.
- Provide expert advice to referring clinicians on the most appropriate diagnostic investigations.
- Contribute to quality patient care by participating in case planning with other members of the patient medial team.
- Advice and support other radiology staff in the radiological process.
- Any other clinical directives that maybe assigned to you by the head of the department from time to time.
- Ensure accomplishment of quality training in the department.
- Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including ensuring discharge summaries and medico-legal correspondence are completed with no delay.
- Be aware of and adhere to all policies and procedure in reference to clinical practice.
- Coordinates the departmental activities with those of the hospital.
- Any other additional administrative responsibility that maybe assigned to you by the head of the department from time to time.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and should be a licensed Radiologist certified by the West African College of Surgeons or the National Post graduate Medical College.
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience.
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure, self-discipline and excellent long-term concentration.
- Job holder must have a working knowledge of global quality assurance, clinical audit principles and processes and must exhibit a commitment towards continuous quality improvement.
- Familiarity with cultural and religious concerns of patients, and current legislation on patient rights.
- Job holder must portray a caring and professional manner in all aspects of work.
- Must show evidence of competence in management of radiology cases and evidence of active participation in relevant research.
- In line with industry standard
- Other Allowances includes: Medicals & Leave Allowance.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
31st October, 2022.