Limi Hospital Limited, founded in 1982, is a rapidly growing and renowned patient-centered multispecialty medicine based hospital located in the Central Business District of Abuja Metropolis that provides preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic evidence-based care by utilizing innovative cutting edge technology and well trained people who have a passion for people. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Healthcare Information and Technology Manager
- Maintain and review of installation, maintenance, repair, security, location, proper use and functionality of all Hospital ICT assets and equipment in conjunction with end-users
- Ensure all ICT schedules (backup, PPM, utility bills, supply replenishments, servicing) are completed
- Disaster management protocol testing and readiness
- Installation, correct use of new software on hospital computers
- Secure, backup and protect hospital data, network, integrity and ICT use policy
- Collection, collation and fulfillment of work orders, checklists
- Preparation of detailed work reports regularly
- Participate in weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice.
Job Eligibility Requirements
- An ICT Manager with relevant working experience above ten (10) years.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in IT and or any other Computer-Science-related discipline
- Should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in general ICT operations, computer and networking skills including but not limited to Healthcare experience,
- Possess strong leadership skills, understanding of the company’s services, demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience in managing people, performance, processes and property
- Ability to work under pressure and meet SOP standards while maintain a positive attitude and providing exemplary service
- Must have strong analytical/critical thinking skills, excellent written and oral communication skills (in person, by email, SMS and over the phone), must be a stickler for details and procedural accuracy, while being able to work in a team.
- Membership with an ICT professional body with relevant certification will be an added advantage
- An excellent knowledge of spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel, Management Information Systems/software will be added advantages.
Remuneration package is competitively attractive with opportunities for professional growth and fulfillment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and detailed CV (in WORD or PDF format) to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 19th May, 2020.