Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the Nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international freight forwarding, national and international packing and removal (relocation), cargo consolidation and warehousing.
Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Administrator
Department: Information Technology
Reporting Line: Technical Support Manager
- The Network Administrator will Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- He/she will select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team, he/she will also liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution;
His specific responsibilities shall include the following:
- Hands-on knowledge of cisco router/switches and firewall.
- Hands-on experience in Routing protocol, OSPF/EIGRP
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Basic understanding network service. DHCP, DNS, Proxy, NAT etc.
- TCP/IP network design and configuration
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Network Documentation skills
- Basic understanding of Voice over IP technology (Cisco preferred)
- Hands-on experience in Enterprise wireless implementation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows server operating system
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of IT security skills in Encryption, Endpoint protection, Email protection
- Basic knowledge of MS- Exchange.
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP, IPv4 and CIDR
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Minimum HND/B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or in a related discipline.
- 1 – 3 years networking, database and Security industry experience.
- CCNP in Routing & Switching a plus
- Process driven, with strong analytical and planning skills.
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Business communication and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with relevant areas of the business.
- Knowledge of and experience with: Information systems, Unix/Linux, Windows AD, ERPs, LANS/WANS; Windows Server Environment, Microsoft SQL Server; Microsoft Exchange; Internet Information Services; Oracle; Web design, software development languages; backup systems.
- Strong coaching and team leadership skills
- Very good problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Vendor relationship and negotiating skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below