Lington & Bernie Consulting draws on decades of experience in human resource management and consulting, finance and operations to provide strategic direction for the company and chart a path into the future. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks.
- Calendar Management – This includes the management of calendars, related correspondence, meeting details and logistics coordination.
- Event Coordination – Coordinates management meetings, general meetings and other support required for various events and meetings.
- PowerPoint Excel and Word Documents – Prepares electronic files with validated ability to proofread for spelling and grammar.
- Office support – Provides back up support as needed for management staff
- Travel coordination – Leads and coordinates travel itineraries and related meetings, which are sometimes international. Includes the coordination of calendars, travel plans, expense reimbursements, filing, etc.
Education and Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable organization.
- 3-5 years working experience in the same capacity
- Previous or current experience working with a foundation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff and external partners
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, organizational, and research skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 11th December, 2020.