Lite Shore Engineering Services (LSES) is a leading 100% indigenous Nigerian company established in 2004 to provide a broad spectrum of services and expertise to the Energy and Oil & Gas (onshore and offshore) sectors. This broad capability enables us to offer our customers the full range from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning to Maintenance Management. With branch offices in Abuja and Lagos, and the head office situated in Port Harcourt, LSES is well placed to undertake projects both nationwide and throughout West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following Graduate and Experienced positions below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Are you passionate about the broader goals of society achieved from a well-designed Engineering Environment? Do you want to be on the ground floor of an expanding local engineering practice? Do you have a green thumb for a project management? If so, we are looking for a leader who wants to set the standard for successfully managing Engineering projects.
- Liteshore Engineering is looking for an experienced project manager. This position is ideal for an individual who wants to evolve and grow in the practice of Engineering.
- The candidate will take direction from the Engineering Practice Leader and the Principal in Charge for new projects, but it is expected that this candidate will grow in a leadership role. Success will be measured in terms of organizational excellence and collaborative team relationships, including client satisfaction.
- Prepares and negotiates client and consultant proposals, fees, schedules, and contracts.
- Initiates, documents, and maintains project set-up, including contract review, project process and filing procedures, work authorizations, assisting accounting in timely distribution of invoices.
- Day-to-day coordinator of all communication between the client insuring timely resolution of client concerns and management of business issues including contracts and additional services.
- Establishes, maintains, and documents regular project related meetings including client, internal team and consultants meetings.
- Defines, monitors and maintains control of the scope of work and services for the project including project schedule and work plan.
- Coordinates staffing resources with office Operations Director.
- Assures a positive team work atmosphere and assists in supporting the development and retention of quality staff including training/development/mentoring.
- Direct contact responsibility with clients and associated consultants, to insure timely collections and management of delinquent accounts receivables.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding the financial goals established.
- Considers risk management by monitoring client issues and technical issues in a timely manner to minimize liability.
- Responsible for the orderly close out of projects including contractual requirements.
- Follows through with post contract administration requirements.
- Develops and maintains successful client relationships for repeat business.
- Participates in marketing opportunities and facilitates multi-discipline/office collaboration within firm.
- Understands project financial management and contract administration, including project coordination, budgeting, scheduling and contract negotiations.
- Basic project management software skills.
- B.Sc in Engineering/Architecture
- ACHA preferred within 2 years of hire;
- 3+ years of architectural /Engineering facilities experience with OSHPD preferred;
- Proven dedication to managing projects that advance design, sustainability, innovation, schedules, budget, and client needs
- Ability to direct, mentor and coordinate work efforts of project team
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal, listening and written including client presentation skills
Job Title: Installation Manager
- Responsible for the installation of electronic communications equipment, including but not limited to, cable, fiber optics and electronic devices.
- The installer is responsible for installing the products in the most efficient and effective manner.
- All installations must meet the highest quality standards set forth by Company, while assuring a professional and safe working environment.
- Installs and pulls wire as per specifications
- Installs and wires equipment used in systems
- Tests all equipment after termination is made to ensure performance of system
- All paper work is turning on time and filled out completely (example: receipt log, time cards, etc.)
- Daily communications with Project Manager on delays, requirements and general status of jobs
- Timecards are accurate, filled out completely with job numbers and submitted daily.
- Works with Project Manager to oversee the installation of multiple crews to ensure jobs are on track and within the estimate
- All work is performed to Company standards and quality installation techniques are practiced
- All jobs are run within estimated billable hours
- Work with Systems Engineers on startup to ensure complete system compliance
- Works with Project Manager to ensure complete closeout and turnover of jobs to the client and service department
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Exceptional project management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional personnel management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Communicative skills to convey a situation in a professional and logical manner
- The ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
Job Title: Field Specialist Trainee
- The Field Specialist Trainee receives intensive training in troubleshooting, technical procedures, safety, and client interaction.
- Responsibilities and skill development vary widely according to business line but consist of both formal technical training courses and hands-on experience. Progression is structured through a formal career development program.
- Successful Field Specialist Trainees think methodically under pressure and work well without supervision. They strive for perfection, like working outdoors in challenging environments, and do not mind being away from home for extended periods.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Acquire familiarity, to level needed to perform duties, with assigned business line’s range of services and products and their relationship to those of other business lines.
- Achieve functional and technical skills required for assignments.
- Assist in planning, preparation, and executing jobs to design and client specifications with goal of 100% service delivery.
Qualifications and skills
- HND in Engineering.
- No experience needed.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Emotionally intelligence
- Listening skills
- Excellent communication skills
Application Closing Date: 11th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]