Livio, a reputable Online Store, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android App Developer
- We are looking for an Android developer passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of Android devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code/ android application
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with JSON, RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 6th October, 2017.