Lòfinda is a one-of-a-kind online wedding services directory – an idea that was birthed when the founder discovered that the biggest obstacle to planning her own dream wedding was not combining it with a busy job and life, but the scarcity of “tested and trusted” wedding suppliers who were close by, reasonably priced and provided just the service desired.
Now, no longer just an idea but a great passion, we’re committed to helping couples be best placed for a successful and stress-free dream wedding planning – resources in hand and verified suppliers right at the tip of the fingers – literally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing/Social Media Intern
- Lòfinda, a startup online wedding planning/services directory is seeking a female intern who believes in the magic of weddings, is passionate about helping couples create their own dream wedding, and possesses strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including the social media.
What we are looking for:
- Having just recently launched, the successful intern will be actively involved in growing the startup and subscriber base.
- She will have proven content building skills on various social media platforms especially Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- She will also have strong self motivational skills and be able to work with little or no supervision.
- The intern will work from home and hand-in-hand with the founder, update the business’ various social media platforms a number of times every day for the duration of the internship.
- The intern will be expected to meet with the founder (via Video messaging) at least once a week to touch base about the week’s activities.
- First get a feel of who we are, the values we enshrine and what we do by visiting our website:https://lofindaevents.com
- Conduct personal research to discover more effective way to provide clients with the services they desire.
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways.
- Prepare presentations.
- Enter contact information into contact management systems.
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity.
- Assist with updating the company website as required.
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Website and social media optimization.
- Keyword analysis.
- Cost/benefit analysis.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers.
- Assist with execution of trade shows & exhibitions.
- Place sponsored ads.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
What’s in for you?
As a new startup, we can’t promise you heaven and Earth. What we can however promise are:
- An opportunity to grow the UK’s No1 Online Wedding services directory with us and all the excitement and experience that comes with it.
- The opportunity to help tons of subscribers plan their dream wedding and be a part of their “happily ever after”, and
- The assurance that your work and input is valued and that you will receive all the help you need all along the way.
In addition to these, we will also provide you with:
- A data Allowance of #5,000 and a monthly stipend of #10,000
- The internship will last 6 months, and subject to satisfactory performance, the intern will have the opportunity to take on a more permanent role at the expiration of this contract.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume containing details of past works and contact details to: [email protected]Application Deadline: 14th April, 2018.