IBAFON OIL LIMITED presently runs 31 million litre capacity Tank Farm at Ibru Jetty Complex, Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria for the storage and marketing of select petroleum products. We operate service stations in Ibadan City, Oyo State and in Kaduna City, Kaduna State. Ibafon Oil Limited is recruiting
Job Title: Logistics/Transport Manager – IOL/LTM/2011
- Applicant must be well grounded in the management and maintenance of petroleum tanker trucks.
- Must have a thorough understanding of SINOTRUCK/ STEYR brand of trucks, as well as a firm knowledge of current road networks, conditions and distances across Nigeria, bridging of petroleum products, the intricacies of the Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF) administration and its documentation.
- Should have evidence of having successfully run a fleet for at least 5 years.
- The candidate must be well acquainted with performance of various brands of tyres and have the ability to acceS5 and identify genuine spare parts.
- A first degree or HND in engineering related disciplines.
Method of Application
All applications must carry the code as indicated and should reach:
Ibafon Oil limited,
Ibru Port Complex,
Apapa/Oshodi Expressway, Apapa
P.O. Box 7599,
Application Deadline: November 1, 2011