LOJ Company – We help clients create lasting relationships with their customers through customer experiences, data & strategy support. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sponsorship Coordinator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sponsorship Coordinator is in charge of coordinating sponsorship solicitation and fundraising efforts including drafting and sending proposals and maintaining corporate communications with sponsors and partners.
- Secure viable partnerships for all company’s projects including sponsor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, contract revision and servicing, and sponsor follow-up and support.
- Manage all sponsorship activities and ensure that project sponsorship products and activities are consistent with company identity and maximise opportunities for cross selling of sponsorship and partnership programmes.
- Build and maintain strong external relationships with potential sponsors, corporate partners in order to reach and exceed the budgeted sponsorship target for each project.
- Research and develop a list of potential sponsors for each project;
- Liaise between all the sponsors and the Operations Manager to ensure that both parties fulfil their obligations towards the successful execution of the project.
- Manage and ensure the successful execution of projects, sponsored activities, product placements and product exposure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strict attention to detail is imperative.
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- A solid understanding of the organization’s brand identity.
- Previous work experience in a fundraising role and superb management skills.
Salary: NGN40,000 – NGN75,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 1st July, 2021