LPTC is a UK accredited Training and Consulting company providing professional services to its esteemed clients. We are one of the leading UK accredited Training and Skills development Centre.
We provide training and consultancy services to address the learning and training needs of healthcare professionals and organizations in the UK and out of the UK.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Coordinator
- Due to our recent growth, LPTC Nigeria is looking to recruit a Regional Coordinator to manage the company in Nigeria.
- This role will involve working from the Lagos office and managing all the projects and team in Lagos and other states of operation outside Lagos.
- The Regional Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and managing all LPTC processes in Nigeria.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaising and working closely and directly with the CEO
- Conducting staffs supervision and appraisals
- Working with the team to achieve set targets and goals.
- Proposal development
- This is a strategic role, which involves the display of high leadership and management skills.
- Managing the Nigerian team in different states
- Training and staff development
- Attending stakeholders and partnership meetings
All applicants should hold the following as a minimum:
- Minimum of a healthcare undergraduate degree such as Medicine, Nurse, Biomedical Scientist, Medical laboratory etc.
- Experience of managing budgets
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good presentational skills
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a trainer.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of management experience
- Have a record of attending professional development courses.
- Have a strong sales and marketing background
- Experience of working and meeting targets
Basic Remuneration/Other Bonus
- N2, 400,000 – N3,000,000 Annually (differences exist with level of skills and Experience)
- Training bonus,
- Paid Holiday,
- Company car,
- Paid UK Trips.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply