Longbridge Technologies Limited – At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth.
This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
- Maintain existing code base, to include troubleshooting bugs, adding new features and upgrade existing applications.
- Knowledge of relevant businesses such as online shopping and Customer relationship management.
- Take ownership of operational issues and perform both short-term resolution and development of preventive measures for the longer term
- Perform application change management activities as assigned by the business owner.
- Contributes to the development of best practices, policies, procedures and user training.
- Mentor developers and influence the adoption of best practices among the development team.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or any related course.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years hands on experience.
- Is a high-paced environment where the tasks have critical impacts on day-to-day operations and thus require the utmost concentration and responsibility.
- Strong PHP programming language experience.
- Knowledge of Advanced PHP (OOP), design and architecture design patterns such as MVC.
- Experience in popular PHP Frameworks such as Laravel and CakePHP
- Working Knowledge of PrestaShop and other CMS
- Technical skills especially in the use of SQL, plus expertise in a number of the following preferred products – MongoDB and Oracle.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline: 20th February, 2020