Lopterra is a unique training and consultancy organization with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Johannesburg, South Africa. Our goal is to provide exceptionally services that meets or exceed our clients expectation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Operations Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an organized and driven operations officer that will effectively manage our operations. Potential candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding business intellect.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the supply chain plans and direct daily company administrative processes.
- Ensure that all orders are fulfilled and work flows are managed.
- Manage inventory in Warehouse.
- Analyze and maintain inventory
- Liaise with customers and ensure satisfaction
- Support the day to day 3PL business operations.
- Review the current inventory and replenishment processes across eCommerce accounts and improve the operational efficiency.
- Work with eCommerce team to review/setup operational KPIs
- Deliver on KPIs
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or related field
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- A comprehensive understanding of logistic systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with leading ecommerce platforms is a plus
- Experience in ecommerce sales
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Project, Power Point & Word)
- Respectful of deadlines
N100,000.00 net monthly, Pension, HMO and Insurance.
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Code as the subject of the email.