Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Shift Engineer
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client needs an individual who is going to see that products produced during shifts, meets required standard and quality
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and ensure effective production of products to meet the standard
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like a dryer, chiller, and cooling dehumidifier
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking an hourly report for each machine
- Ensure cleaning of machine and environs
- Monitor trends in a waste generation to reduce it
- Maintain proper record for waste generated
- Request raw materials needed for each machine.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
- Minimum of HND/ OND
- Minimum of 2 years Experience working in Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding, and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products, sand machinery.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result drove with constant desire to earn a high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 29th August, 2021.