Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development and Marketing Management Consultancy firm. The firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategist who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Maintenance Technician (Flexible Packaging)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Take orders from supervisors for maintenance and repair of systems and buildings.
- Clear and clean job sites of debris and other hazardous materials and ensure that they are restored to their original states.
- Assist mechanics and other technical staff in testing, cleaning, and repairing utility systems.
- Assist office staff in custodial services and groundskeeping activities.
- Clean and maintain floor surfaces, ceilings, and windows.
- Clean restrooms and replenish supplies.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum of OND or HND in Engineering
- 3 years experience in working on the same or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of using standard hand and power tools
- Knowledge of installing and maintaining utility systems
- Ability to read meters, pipeline drawings, blueprints, and maps
- Knowledge of precautions necessary for ensuring a safe work environment for self and coworkers.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.