Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a National Hotel is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Chef (Main Kitchen and Pastry Unit)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Our client a National Hotel, is looking to hire a commendable executive chef who will manage their kitchen staff and resolve kitchen issues swiftly.
- Ensuring promptness, freshness, and quality of dishes.
- Coordinating cooks’ tasks.
- Implementing hygiene policies and examining equipment for cleanliness.
- Designing new recipes, planning menus, and selecting plate presentations.
- Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational, and financial objectives.
- Hiring and training kitchen staff, such as cooks, food preparation workers, and dishwashers.
- Performing administrative tasks, taking stock of food and equipment supplies, and doing purchase orders.
- Setting and monitoring performance standards for staff.
- Obtaining feedback on food and service quality, and handling customer problems and complaints.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Advanced knowledge of food professional principles and practices.
- Proficient knowledge of human resources management.
- Excellent knowledge of BOH systems, ordering and inventory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sex: Male
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2021.