Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development, and Marketing Management Consultancy firm. The firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategists who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Pharmacist)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Visit Hospitals, Doctors, Medical Consultants daily and introduce DLC services to them.
- Generating Patient Enquiries by coordinating OPDs, Medical Camps, CME.
- Ensure prospective patient gets updated medical reports and submit all relevant document for internal processing.
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure agreements with partners are handed over, signed and prospective patient cases, who are referred are brought to the office.
- Maintain Partners, Clients, and Doctors database in confidence.
- Generate a minimum of 10 queries a month out of which 5 patients must require advanced medical treatment overseas.
- Collaborate with the senior team to prospects and leads and increase the patient base for DLC.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree.
- 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Good Customer Service skills.
- Proven record of successful deals closed.
- Great command of MS Office, CRM, and BRM tools.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- N180,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2021.