Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a conglomerate FMCG is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Store Executive
- Presentation of the store and advertising displays,
- Recruiting, performance management, and workplace scheduling
- Product management, including ordering, receiving, price changes, handling damaged products, and returns
- Overall care of staff and their well-being
- Team Development, facilitating staff learning training, and development
- Problem-solving, handling unusual circumstances
- To understand the customer service principles
- Basic computer applications in stores management and materials control
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Engineering or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a plastic industry and in a related role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with inventory software, and able to upload data into the company system
- Pays attention to detail and monitors the quality of inventory
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- Must follow all health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the organization and the state
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th May, 2021.