Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development and Marketing Management Consultancy firm. The firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategist who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar.
- Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2021.