Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Company with a wide range of pharmaceutical / health care products, is seeking to recruit a pharmacist with experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Reporting To: Chief Security Officer
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing surveillance reports.
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
- Minimum of HND qualification.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in cooperate security.
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of public safety, security operations, and procedures.
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations.
- Trained in First Aid and self-defense.
Salary: N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 28th August, 2021.